Besides running the workshop one of our goals is to spread the knowledge of the workshop in proceedings. They will contain abstracts and slides from each of the presentations.
Proceedings of the European Workshop on Software Ecosystems 2017
The European Workshop on Software Ecosystems http://www.ewseco.org is an annual event which connects researchers and fellow professionals in the field of software ecosystems.
Presentations in 2017 included:
1. Software M&A Ecosystems -- Industry Keynote by Julis Telaranta, Corum
2. Sandbox vs. Toolbox - Analyzing boundary Resource in B2B Software Platforms -- Maximilian Schreieck, Robert Finke, Manuel Wiesche, Helmut Krcmar
3. Manage multiple platform-ecosystems -- Christopher Jud, Georg Herzwurm
4. Survival of the smartest: Digitalization of mechanical engineering companies by creating a software ecosystem -- Industry Keynote by Benjamin Müller, ADAMOS GmbH
5. Building your IoT ecosystem: Proposing the Hybrid Intelligence Accelerator -- Dominik Dellermann, Nikolaus Lipusch, Philipp Ebel, Jan Marco Leimeister
6. The European Standard on eInvoicing EN16931 - Applications and Services to implement Directive 2014/55/EU on electronic invoicing -- Industry Keynote by Seeburger AG
7. Platform Business in Application Markets: Data Analytics of Mobile App Usage and Descriptions -- Lauri Frank
8. Fake it till you make it: how to bootstrap an ecosystem before your company is ready -- Alexander Eck, Benjamin Spottke
9. Strategy definition in large enterprise software ecosystems -- Ralf Meyer
Proceedings of the 2016 workshop are available
Proceedings of the European Workshop on Software Ecosystems 2015
The proceedings are available with the ISBN 9783739218328.